WholeSum News & Notes

Notes, facts, local events, and more!
Home » Business » Fidelity IRA/401k account changes

Fidelity IRA/401k account changes

August 10th, 2015 Posted in Business, Finance Tips

If you have an IRA and possibly a 401(k) you need to contact Fidelity and tell them that you want an update of your account¬† to report all cost basis on reinvested dividends and capital gains.¬† If you don’t the cost basis of your investments that you are seeing on your account will only show money from purchases and your dividend reinvestments will not be accounted for when figuring your cost basis per share.

Facebookby feather

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

WholeSum News & Notes is a service of WholeSum Connection